Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Frame

I have a frame that hangs in my kitchen that I use to switch out subway art for the different seasons. For St. Patrick's Day, I wanted to do something a little different. I had some cute shamrock cut outs, which became the inspiration for this frame.

This frame came together in a matter of minutes, and you can totally change it to match your style.

All you need is:
Frame with glass plate
Scrapbooking paper
St. Patrick's day (or any holiday) cut outs or decorations

Simply open up the back of the frame and lay down the decorations on the glass plate. I had to tape the rickrack to the edges of the frame so they would stay in place. I also put pieces of tape on the backside of the shamrocks, so when I layed the paper down on them, they would stay in place and not slide down. Then close up the frame, hang it up, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment